Complete your photo by adding an awesome instagram caption to it for asian people. Get list of 54 asian instagram captions.
Asian Instagram Captions
Chinese Proverbs, Old Sayings you can use for Instagram Captions
- The One step in the wrong direction will cause you a thousand years of regret.
- A diamond with a flaw is preferable to a common stone with none.
- A chick that will grow into a cock can be spotted the very day it hatches.
- Those who know when they have enough are rich.
- Even a hare will bite when it is cornered.
- When the moon is shining the cripple becomes hungry for a walk.
- If there is light in the soul, There will be beauty in the person. If there is beauty in the person, There will be harmony in the
- Those whose palm-kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble.
- If heaven made him, earth can find some use for him.
- When a finger points at the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger.
- If you must play, decide on three things at the start: the rules of he game, the stakes, and the quitting time.
Vietnamese Proverbs, Old Sayings you can use for Instagram Captions
- The husband eats turtle soup; the wife eats spring roll.
- Catch the bear before you sell his skin.
- Because the caterpillar exists, there exists also a bird to eat it.
- A fair face may hide a foul heart.
- A day of traveling will bring a basketful of learning.
- Hunger brings the wolf to the fold.
- All chili is hot; all women are jealous.
- Better a lean peace than a fat victory.
- Many a good father has but a bad son.
- Stolen foods are the best.
- If a father eats a lot of salt, his children will be thirsty.
Japenese Proverbs, Old Sayings you can use for Instagram Captions
- The Fallen blossom doesn’t return to the branch.
- If you look up, there are no limits.
- Count the skins of badgers which haven’t been caught.
- Even a fool has one talent.
- If you see Mt. Fuji, a hawk, and an eggplant on New Year’s Day, you will be forever blessed.
- Knowledge without wisdom is a load of books on a fools back.
- The jellyfish never dances with the shrimp.
- If you wish to learn the highest truths, begin with the alphabet.
- If you never climb Mt. Fuji, you’re a fool, and if you climb it more than once, you’re a crazy fool.
- Deceive the rich and powerful if you will, but don’t insult them.
- Let each child follow his own path even if it takes him to the edge of a cliff.
- Follow the villagers when you are in the new village.
Pakistani Proverbs, Old Sayings you can use for Instagram Captions
- Chor ki daarhi me tinka
- Chota moonh, barhi baaten
- Neki kar, darya me daal
- Daal mein kuch kaala hai
- Aasteen ka saanp
- Lohay k chanay chabana
- Jitnay moonh, utni baaten
- Ghar ki murghi, daal barabar
- Begaanay ki shaadi me Abdullah deewana
- Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai
- Chaadar dekh k paair phailany chahiye
Indian Proverbs, Old Sayings you can use for Instagram Captions
- Those who hunt deer sometimes raise tigers.
- What was hard to bear is sweet to remember.
- Garlic is as good as ten mothers.
- Don’t bargain for fish which are still in the water.
- The nose didn’t smell the rotting head.
- You can often find in rivers what you cannot find in oceans.
- Keep five yards from a carriage, ten yards from a horse, and a hundred yards from an elephant; but the distance one should
- keep from a wicked man cannot be measured.
- In my homeland I possess one hundred horses, yet if I go, I go on foot.
- Blaming your faults on your nature does not change the nature of your faults.
- If they don’t exchange a few words, father and son will never know one another.
- Justice is better than admiration.
Recommended by us: