I have mentioned some best instagram captions for horse photos. Choose your favorite one and post it.
Instagram Captions for Horse
- Of all creatures God made at the Creation, there is none more excellent, or so much to be respected as a horse. – Bedouin
- You cannot train a horse with shouts and expect it to obey a whisper. – Dagobert D. Runes
- Every time you ride, your either teaching or un-teaching your horse. – Gordon Wright
- If anybody expects to calm a horse down by tiring him out with riding swiftly and far, his supposition is the reverse of the truth.
- – Xenophon
- Care, and not fine stables, makes a good horse. – Danish Proverb
- 10.) One man’s wrong lead is another man’s counter- canter. – S.D. Price
- Love means attention, which means looking after the things we love. We call this stable management. – George H. Morris
- What the colt learns in youth he continues in old age. -French Proverb
- One reason why birds and horses are happy is because they are not trying to impress other birds and horses. – Dale Carnegie
- Words are as beautiful as wild horses, and sometimes as difficult to corral. – Ted Berkman
- If you are a rider, the number one thing to do is … marry money! – Anonymous
- Cute & Funny Instagram Captions
- By reason of his elegance, he resembles an image painted in a palace,though he is as majestic as the palace itself.– Emir
- There on the tips of fair fresh flowers feedeth he; How joyous is his neigh, there in the midst of sacred pollen hidden all hidden
- he; how joyous is his neigh. – Navajo Song
- …virtue shall be bound into the hair of thy forelock… I have given thee the power of flight without wings. – The Koran
- I live in a house but my home is in the stable
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – Confucious
- A horse doesn’t care how much you know until he knows how much you care. – Pat Parelli
- A mule is just like horse, but even more so.
- The love for a horse is just as complicated as the love for another human being…If you never love a horse, you will never
- A horse is like a best friend. They’re always there to nuzzle you and make your life a better place.
- Nothing moves me more than when on the way to fetching in my mare in the morning than the sound of her neighing to me as
- I open the gate.
- A boy is a long time before he knows his alphabet, longer before he has learned to spell, and perhaps several years before he
- can read distinctly; and yet there are some people who, as soon a they get on a young horse, entirely undressed and
- untaught, fancy that by beating and spurring they will make him a dressed horse in one morning only. I would fain ask such
- stupid people whether by beating a boy they would teach him to read without first showing him the alphabet? Sure they would
- beat him to death before they would make
- him read. – Reproduced from The Man Who Listens to Horses
- Funny Instagram Captions for horses
- All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife. ?Daniel Boone
- The only time some people work like a horse is when the boss rides them. ?Gabriel Heatter
- Quotes for Horses
- “The earth would be nothing without the people, but the man would be nothing without the horse.” ~ Author Unknown.
- “Slippery-smooth rhythmic motion, absolute single-minded purpose, motion for the pleasure of motion itself. It was terrible it its beauty, the flight of the horse.” ~ Larry Niven, Rainbow Mars
- “A horse is the projection of peoples’ dreams about themselves — strong, powerful, beautiful — and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence. ~ Pam Brown
- “The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact
with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit and freedom.” ~ Sharon Ralls Lemon
- “No heaven can heaven be, if my horse isn’t there to welcome me.” ~ Author Unknown
- “To see the wind’s power, the rain’s cleansing and the sun’s radiant life, one need only to look at the horse.” ~ Author Unknown
- “Half the failures in life result from pulling in one’s horse when it is leaping.” ~ Author Unknown
- “When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours,
and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine…you know you are loved.” ~ John Lyons
- “I have seen things so beautiful they have brought tears to my eyes.
Yet none of them can match the gracefulness and beauty of a horse running free.” ~ Author Unknown
- “The way to heaven is on horseback.” ~ Author Unknown
- “Virtue shall be bound into the hair of thy forelock. I have given thee the power of flight without wings.” ~ Author Unknown
- “I’ve spent most of my life riding horses. The rest I’ve just wasted.” ~ Author Unknown
- “The horse, with beauty unsurpassed, strength immeasurable and grace unlike any other,
still remains humble enough to carry a man upon his back.” ~ Amber Senti
- “To many, the words love, hope and dreams are synonymous with horses.” ~ Author Unknown
- “All horses deserve, at least once in their lives, to be loved by a little girl.” ~ Author Unknown
- “A true horseman does not look at the horse with his eyes, he looks at his horse with his heart.” ~ Author Unknown
- “In riding a horse, we borrow freedom.” ~ Helen Thompson
- “A stubborn horse walks behind you, an impatient horse walks in front of you,
but a noble companion walks beside you.” ~ Author Unknown
- “A large and liquid eye…the swirl of dust around pounding hooves…these, then, are the images that move us.” ~ Author Unknown
- “Horses change lives. They give our young people confidence and self-esteem.
They provide peace and tranquility to troubled souls. They give us hope!” ~ Toni Robinson
- “You can see what man made from the seat of an automobile, but
the best way to see what God made is from the back of a horse.” ~ Charles M. Russell (1864-1926)
- “The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” ~ Arabian Proverb
- “If you have seen nothing but the beauty of their markings and limbs, their true beauty is hidden from you.” ~ Author Unknown
- “Wherever man has left his footprints in the long ascent from barbarism to civilization,
we find the hoofprint of a horse beside it.” ~ John Trotwood Moore
- “To understand the soul of a horse is the closest human beings can come to knowing perfection.” ~ Author Unknown
- “For one to fly, one needs only to take the reins.” ~ Melissa James
- “His is a power enhanced by pride, a courage heightened by challenge.
His is a swiftness intensified by strength, a majesty magnifed by grace.
His is a timeless beauty touched with gentleness, a spirit that calls our hearts to dream.” ~ Author Unknown
- “Horse thou art truly a creature, for thou fliest without wings and conquorest without sword.” ~ Author Unknown
- “You and your horse. His strength and beauty. Your knowledge and patience and determination and understanding and love. That’s what fuses the two of you onto this marvelous partnership that makes you wonder… ‘What can heaven offer any better then what I have here on earth?’ ” ~ Monica Dickens
- “A good rider can hear his horse speak to him. A great rider can hear his horse whisper.” ~ Author Unknown
Recommended to you: