Just get an instagram captions for jewelry photos and use it in your instagram.
Quotes for Instagram Captions for Jewelry
- Amber Tamblyn
- I really think that American gentlemen are the best after all, because kissing your hand may make you feel very good, but a diamond and a sapphire bracelet lasts forever.
- The jeweler allows me to wear the sapphire blue lake on my finger, the emerald green leaves around my neck and take the citrine sunset with me wherever I go. Jewelry has become my daytime link to nature in an office with no windows. And if I have to work late, there’s nothing like diamond stars and a pearl full moon against an onyx night sky.
- Opal is the multi-gem.
- There are three things extremely hard: steel, a diamond, and to know one’s self.
- Each day is a gem, different in kind, size, and color and yours to polish!
- In Beverly Hills, they have real jewelry and fake people. In West Virginia, we have fake jewelry but real people.
Cecil B. Roberts
- Gold cannot be pure, and people cannot be perfect.
- A woman needs ropes and ropes of pearls.
- Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.
- The Milanese have made bad choices, bad fashion, and bad jewelry.
- Don’t ever wear artistic jewelry; it wrecks a woman’s reputation.
- Jewelry, to me, is a pain in the derriere, because you have to be watching it all the time.
- My mother says I didn’t open my eyes for eight days after I was born, but when I did, the first thing I saw was an engagement ring. I was hooked.
- You can’t cry on a diamond’s shoulder, and diamonds won’t keep you warm at night, but they’re sure fun when the sun shines.
- I’ve never thought of my jewelry as trophies. I’m here to take care of it and to love it, for we are only temporary custodians of beauty.
- I adore wearing gems, but not because they are mine. You can’t possess radiance; you can only admire it.
- I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.
- At a flea market, I always head for the junk jewelry table first.
- All art is autobiographical; the pearl is the oyster’s autobiography.
- There is just one piece of jewelry that is equally becoming to everybody, lovely with almost every ensemble, appropriate for almost any occasion, and indispensable in every woman’s wardrobe… long live the pearl necklace, true or false, from our first date until our last breath!
Genevieve Antoine Dariaux
- These gems have life in them: their colors speak, say what words fail of.George Eliot
- Some men’s memory is like a box where a man should mingle his jewels with his old shoes.
- The jewelry business is a very, very tough business – tougher than the computer business. You truly have to understand how to take care of your customers.
- With melted opals for my milk. Pearl-leaf for my cracker.
- In the age of acorns, before the times of Ceres, a single barley-corn had been of more value to mankind than all the diamonds of the mines of India.
- A diamond is a chunk of coal that is made good under pressure.
- In diving to the bottom of pleasure, we bring up more gravel than pearls.
Honore de Balzac
- I obviously have a great love and appreciation of jewelry, thanks to my mother, much to the dismay of both my father and my boyfriends.
- If I had my way, I’d wear jewelry, a great pair of heels and nothing else.
Jada Pinkett Smith
- The rarest things in the world, next to a spirit of discernment, are diamonds and pearls.
Jean de la Bruyere
- For me, hair is an accoutrement. Hair is jewelry. It’s an accessory.
- Will the people in the cheaper seats clap your hands? And the rest of you, if you’ll just rattle your jewelry.
- A man’s got two shots for jewelry: a wedding ring and a watch. The watch is a lot easier to get on and off than a wedding ring.
- Many individuals have, like uncut diamonds, shining qualities beneath a rough exterior.
- The earth is like a beautiful bride who needs no manmade jewels to heighten her loveliness.
- Perhaps time’s definition of coal is the diamond.
- My favorite thing in my wardrobe is my jewelry.
- I feel undressed if I don’t have my pearls on. My pearls are my security blanket.
Lady Sarah Churchill
- If wisdom and diamonds grew on the same tree, we could soon tell how much men loved wisdom.
Lemuel K. Washburn
- Manners must adorn knowledge and smooth its way in the world, without them it is like a great rough diamond, very well in a closet by way of curiosity, and also for its intrinsic value; but most prized when polished.
- In the future, I’d like to make jewelry and sell it under my own name. But right now, I’ve got enough on my plate!
- Why is it that men can be bastards and women must wear pearls and smile?
Lynn Hecht Schafren
- Jewelry and pins have been worn throughout history as symbols of power, sending messages. Interestingly enough, it was mostly men who wore the jewelry in various times, and obviously crowns were part of signals that were being sent throughout history by people of rank.
- I have always felt a gift diamond shines so much better than one you buy for yourself.
- I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number of carats in a diamond.
- No gold-digging for me. I take diamonds! We may be off the gold standard someday.
- It is better to have old second-hand diamonds than none at all.
- Opportunity knocks for every man, but you have to give a woman a ring.
- I prefer liberty to chains of diamonds.
Mary Wortley Montagu
- Dive into the sea of thought, and find there pearls beyond price.
Moses ibn Ezra
- I feel naked without jewelry.
- Marco Polo had seen the inhabitants of Zipangu place rose-colored pearls in the mouths of the dead. A sea-monster had been enamored of the pearl that the diver brought to King Perozes, and had slain the thief, and mourned for seven moons over its loss.
Recommended by Us: