Complete your photo by adding an awesome instagram caption to it for white people. Get list of 25 instagram captions for white people.
White People Instagram Captions
- Dear white people, here’s a little tip: When you ask someone who looks ethnically different ‘what are you?’ the answer is usually a person about to slap the shit out of you.”
- You’re not Rashida Jones biracial, you’re Tracee Ellis Ross biracial ? people think of you as black!
- Ah, the racially insensitive party. A mainstay of primarily white institutions since time immemorial. A chance for the white majority to celebrate marginalized communities by reinforcing the very stereotypes that oppress them.
- I like my men like I like my coffee ? full-bodied and preferably with Kenyan origins.
- Dear white people, having a black vibrator does not count as an interracial relationship.
- Equal? You could only vote if you owned land and didn’t have a vagina.
- Sometimes being carefree and black is an act of revolution.
- I plan on marrying me a dark-skinned sister; have the ashiest black babies possible.
- Dear white people, our skin color is not a weapon. You don’t have to be afraid of it.
- As soon as you double down on your blackness, they will double down on their bullshit… Who cares if you’re woke or not if you’re dead?
- Gun in my face, your hate misplaced, light-skin, white skin but for me not the right skin.
- Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. For some of us maybe. There’s nothing self-evident about it.
- The whole movement is about pain. That’s why we’re out in these streets.
- We’re going to bring together every marginalized group on this campus and demand a protest!
- I like him black, actually black as hell and unapologetic about it.
- If only the real world had a block button.
- So you didn’t have a man around to show you what’s what?
- Yup. Which is why I chose to be gay… kidding. That’s not how it works.
- You’re here to show that not all black students want to burn this place down. You’re props.
- Troy’s got you drinking his Kool-Aid… or his daddy’s Kool-Aid. But guess what? I ain’t thirsty, girl.
- I’m smarter than you. I’m more ambitious than you. Thirty years from now when I am the second black female president, all you’ll be able to do is think about me and I won’t remember your name.
- Have you been to a Winchester townhall? They’re so regimented even Kim Jung Un’s like ‘guys, chill, let somebody talk.’
- So because I call it out, racism is my fault?!
- The truth is, you like things to be fucked up so you can have a machine to rage against, Sharpton.
- None of this is a threat to you because you already have the power.
Recommended by us: