Nigeria is always a great place for visiting and pictures captured there are always great, just need a right Nigerian instagram caption for it.
Instagram Captions for Nigeria
- Only ewa agonyin can understand the full plight of bread – Tush (2016).
- When you have eight tribal marks with stretch marks scattered all over your body and you still want to add tattoos to it. What are you? A zebra? – Unknown author.
- When you keep taking pictures inside various cars and you expect your man to believe you are not cheating. Who exactly are you, a mechanic? – Unknown author.
- When you are stuck with an engagement ring for five years what is your mission? To become lords of the rings? – Unknown author.
- Only a courageous woman can fry a bunch of plantain without tasting any – Albert Einstein (1872).
- Any man that uses his teeth to cut shaki from pepper-soup with his eyes wide open is not afraid of anything – Martin Luther King Jnr (1900).
- Any man who drinks Alomo bitters without squeezing up his face, is capable of murder… – Obasanjo (1999).
- Drinking garri does not mean you are poor, but allowing the garri to swell-up before drinking is Poverty – Queen Elizabeth
- oh no He who says nothing last forever has never tried Hausa perfume – Isaac Newton (1904).
- He who runs around looking for scissors to cut Indomie seasoning sachets is not yet hungry – (Sir Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe 1947).
- This is hilarious Anyone who thinks he has many enemies has never been with a mountain of fire member – William
- Shakespeare (1788).
- Nigeria was never on the map when God said ‘Let there be light’ – Goodluck Jonathan (2013).
- He who fully unwraps a Sharwama completely before eating it cannot keep a secret – Abraham Lincoln (1864).
- Whoever reads all these quotes without laughing is looking for a job – Lord Lugard (1914).
Recommended for you: