Pictures of running lover on instagram without captions is bad thing. Get running instagram caption for your photo from a list of 36.
Best Running Instagram Captions
- No half times, no time outs, no substitutions. It must be the only true sport. -Author Unknown
- No one ever drowned in sweat. -Author Unknown
- Cross Country — Finally a practical use for golf courses. -Author Unknown
- Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a lion or a gazelle
when the sun comes up you’d better be running. -Author Unknown
- The will to win is worthless, without the will to prepare. -Author Unknown
- In running, it doesn’t matter whether you come in first, in the middle of the pack, or last. You can say ‘I have finished.’ There is a lot of satisfaction in that. -Author Unknown
Famous Running Instagram Captions
- The true test of a man’s character is what he does when he knows he won’t get caught. -Author Unknown
- Sunshine is delicious,
Rain is refreshing,
Wind braces us up,
Snow is exhilarating,
There’s really no such thing as bad weather,
Only different kinds of good weather. -Author Unknown
- Some people don’t have the guts for distance racing. The polite term for them is sprinters. -Author Unknown
- Your sweat is your fat crying. Keep it up. -Author Unknown
- Cross Country philosophy — the faster you run the faster you’re done. -Author Unknown
- It’s rude to count people as you pass them. Out loud.
- Those who say that I will lose and am finished will have to run over my body to beat me.
- Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character.
T. Alan Armstrong
- The greatest pleasure in life, is doing the things people say we cannot do.
Cross Country Instagram Captions
- Running is a lot like life. Only 10 percent of it is exciting. 90 percent of it is slog and drudge. -Dave Bedford
- I think people can handle 150 to 200 miles a week. But something has to give somewhere. If he’s a student, how’s he going to study? He may be at the age of chasing and courtship, and that’s an important form of sport and recreation, too. -Bill Bowerman
- My feeling is that any day I am too busy to run is a day that I am too busy. -John Bryant
- A lot of people don’t realize that about 98 percent of the running I put in is anything but glamorous: 2 percent joyful participation, 98 percent dedication! It’s a tough formula. Getting out in the forest in the biting cold and the flattening heat, and putting in kilometer after kilometer. -Rob de Castella
- Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste death but once. -Julius Ceaser
- Run hard, be strong, think big! -Percy Cerutty
Roger Bannister Captions on Running
- It is a paradox to say the human body has no ‘limit.’ There must be a limit to the speed at which men can run. I feel this may be around 3:30 for the mile. However, another paradox remains – if an athlete manages to run 3:30, another runner could be found to marginally improve on that time. -Sir Roger Bannister
- Sport is not about being wrapped up in cotton wool. Sport as about adapting to the unexpected and being able to modify plans at the last minute. Sport, like all life, is about taking risks. -Sir Roger Bannister
- If I faltered, there would be no arms to hold me and the world would be a cold and forbidding place. -Sir Roger Bannister
- Here’s a fun article on running: How One Kenyan Tribe Produces the World’s Best Runners.
Funny Running Instagram Captions
- All it takes is all you got. -Marc Davis
- Good things come slow – especially in distance running. -Bill Dellinger
- Run like hell and get the agony over with. -Clarence DeMar
- The five S’s of sports training are: Stamina, Speed, Strength, Skill and Spirit;
but the greatest of these is Spirit. -Ken Doherty
- The only tactics I admire are do-or-die. -Herb Elliott
- I tell our runners to divide the race into thirds. Run the first part with your head, the middle part with your personality, and the last part with your heart. -Mike Fanelli
Inspirational Running Instagram Captions
- Only think of two things — the report of the pistol and the tape. When you hear one, run like hell, until you break the other. -Sam Mussabini
- Mind is everything: muscle – pieces of rubber. All that I am, I am because of my mind. -Paavo Nurmi
- Workouts are like brushing my teeth; I don’t think about them, I just do them. The decision has already been made. -Patti Sue Plumer
- A race is a work of art that people can look at and be affected in as many ways as they’re capable of understanding. -Steve Prefontaine
- A lot of people run a race to see who’s the fastest. I run to see who has the most guts. -Steve Prefontaine
Recommended by Us: