For your thanksgiving photos, instagram caption is must and here are some top instagram captions for thanksgiving photos.
Thanksgiving Instagram Captions
- It’s not happy people who are thankful, it’s thankful people who are happy.
- Thankful. Grateful. Blessed.
- Be thankful for each new morning with its light, for rest and shelter of the night, for health and food. For love and friends, for everything thy goodness sends.
- Be thankful for everybody in your life, good and bad, past and present. They all made you the person that you are today.
- Thankful and grateful, today and everyday.
- Be thankful, always
- There is always something to be thankful for.
- Let our lives be full of both thanks and giving.
- Because I have been given much, I too must give.
- In all things, give thanks
- I’m thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family and dreams that turned into reality.
- Be thankful for what you have. Your life, no matter how bad you think it is, is someone else’s fairytale.
- Keep calm and be thankful.
- Be kind. Be thoughtful. Be genuine, but most of all be thankful.
Cute Instagram Captions for Thanksgiving
- “Thanksgiving is an emotional time. People travel thousands of miles to be with people they see only once a year. And then discover once a year is way too often.” —Johnny Carson
- “Cooking Tip: Wrap turkey leftovers in aluminum foil and throw them out.” —Nicole Hollander
- “Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants.” —Kevin James
- “It took me three weeks to stuff the turkey. I stuffed it through the beak.” —Phyllis Diller
- “I approximated the Black Friday experience at home by hurling myself into a wall a number of times and then ordering online.” —Kumail Nanjiani
- “I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage.” —Erma Bombeck
- “The Thanksgiving tradition is, we overeat. ‘Hey, how about at Thanksgiving we just eat a lot?’ ‘But we do that every day!’ ‘Oh. What if we eat a lot with people that annoy the hell out of us?’” —Jim Gaffigan
- “I’m from Canada, so Thanksgiving to me is just Thursday with more food. And I’m thankful for that.” —Howie Mandel
Recommended for you: